- A non refundable deposit must be paid on booking, with the balance payable on arrival at the centre, and before activities take place
- If D.E.A.C. is unable to place you on a suitable course then the deposit will be returned.
- Participants with any medical conditions, illness, injury or any medication must provide evidence that they are suitable to take part in activities. A medical certificate is required for this purpose.
- Persons partaking in water activities must be water confident. If unsure, please contact the centre to discuss suitability.
- Persons must be generally physically fit to take part in all activities
- Persons must be willing to comply with all safety regulations and carry out instructions as requested by the staff at the centre.
- D.E.A.C. reserves the right to cancel or alter any programme as it deems necessary. In the event of cancellation an alternative programme or date can be arranged.
- Any accident or incident must be reported to a staff member, instructor or member of DEAC management
- All participants under the age of 18 have received parental/guardian’s consent to participate and each parent or guardian has been given prior notice by the group leader/school about the upcoming DEAC event. The school/group leader need to retain evidence that they have notified parents in some way.
In addition to enjoyment and learning new skills, safety is of paramount importance on all the Centre’s courses. Clearly, watersports and adventure activities are hazardous by their nature and participants, parents or guardians must accept that there are risks and the inevitable bumps and scrapes which happen during the thrills and spills of fast moving activities. In providing a safe system of work and to manage associated risks
- We provide a range of quality personal protective and safety equipment for participants' comfort and safety
- We provide appropriate equipment for your course;
- We have robust management and safety systems in place which are there for your safety
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel an activity if we feel that there are unmanageable risks.
- The Customer must comply with all safety guidelines and instructions given by the Centre and its staff.
- Dunmore Adventure reserves the right to remove or refuse admission to anyone from the Centre without giving a reason
The Customer and any member of the Customer’s party is required to have consideration for other people. If, in the Centre’s reasonable opinion, the Customer or any member of the Customer’s party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, the Centre is entitled, without prior written notice, to terminate the use of facilities of the person(s) concerned. Such persons will be required to leave the Centre’s property and no refunds will be made and no payments will be made to cover any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the products and services shown in Centre’s brochures, website and other materials shall at all times remain the property of the Centre.
Photographs or Video Clips
Photographs or video clips taken on Dunmore Adventure courses or activities may appear in our brochures and marketing materials or on social media.